Professional development opportunities
CLIPP offers the following professional development opportunities to support teaching staff with better design of assessment tasks and planning of assessment practices:
- BOLD PD Offerings | Resources – View other online resources that support quality assessment.
- BOLD PD Offerings | Central –View online webinars on offer this quarter.
- BOLD PD Offerings | School – View the School specific PD ‘menu’ available. Contact your Associate Dean of Teaching Quality or School CLIPP Learning Designer to see what has been, or can be, organised for delivery in your School or Discipline.
- Professional Learning Modules – Online | self-paced. View more details on this course.
- Giving valuable feedback (40 min)
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Tertiary Education) – This postgraduate award course is designed to support tertiary teachers deliver quality, contemporary teaching practices in the higher education setting. Modules on assessment include the likes of: Dynamics of assessment, Students as partners, Teachers as partners and Quality assessment practices. View what else the GCETE has to offer.