Professional development opportunities
CLIPP offers the following professional development opportunities to support teaching staff with better understanding their learners and ways to support them:
- BOLD PD Offerings | Resources – View other online resources that support facilitation of learning.
- BOLD PD Offerings | Central –View online webinars on offer this quarter.
- BOLD PD Offerings | School – View the School specific PD ‘menu’ available. Contact your Associate Dean of Teaching Quality or School Learning Designer to see what has been organised for delivery in your School or Discipline.
- BOLD Short Course 5: Teaching in a BOLD environment – A 10 hour online, facilitated short course offered in February and June to support planning for the upcoming semester. View more details on this course.
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Tertiary Education) – This postgraduate award course is designed to support tertiary teachers deliver quality, contemporary teaching practices in the higher education setting. Modules on quality teaching include the likes of: Dynamics of teaching, and High impact teaching.
- View what else the GCETE has to offer.