Professional development opportunities
CLIPP offers the following professional development opportunities to support teaching staff with reviewing and enhancing learning and teaching practices:
- BOLD PD Offerings | Resources –View other online resources that support the processes of evaluation, review and enhancing teaching practices.
- BOLD PD Offerings | Central –View online webinars on offer this quarter.
- BOLD PD Offerings | School – View the School specific PD ‘menu’ available. Contact your Associate Dean of Teaching Quality or School CLIPP Learning Designer to see what has been organised for delivery in your School or Discipline, or to arrange a session booking.
- Professional Learning Module | Introduction to Peer Enhancement – A 45 minute self-paced online learning package to support the various peer review and enhancement processes at FedUni. View more details on this course.
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Tertiary Education) – This postgraduate award course is designed to support tertiary teachers deliver quality, contemporary teaching practices in the higher education setting. Modules on review and enhancement of teaching practices include the likes of: Enhancing practice through review, Co-teaching and peer review, Teaching with impact and Introduction to Scholarship of Learning and Teaching. View what else the GCETE has to offer