Learning and teaching institute support teams
To support academic and professional staff, Centre for Academic Development, Library and LASS teams work collaboratively in cross-departmental teams to support all levels of student learning, teaching practice and staff capability building in each Institute. The following institute support teams list primary contacts for direct access regarding the following learning and teaching needs:
- Learning design – coordinate all curriculum enhancement projects, and ad hoc design needs for quality and sustainable online and blended delivery
- L&T technology support – provide technical assistance and guidance for supported learning technologies
- Digital production – enhance course material through graphic design and video development
- Professional Development (PD) - The Centre for Academic Development (CAD) provides an array of professional development opportunities to support all teaching staff from induction through to the advanced knowledge and skills.
- Learning Skills Advisors (LSAs) – provide embedded academic literacy, learning, language and assessment support
- Library services – assist content development through open education resources and course readings, plus delivering targeted research skills sessions
- Copyright services – support staff and students to make best use out of material for teaching, studying, researching, and working within the Copyright Act
- The Academic Service and Support Directorate (ASSD) - supports higher education Institutes and work with academic and professional staff to coordinate the delivery of higher education academic programs and the operations of the Institutes.
Download a copy of your institute support flyer
A3 Learning and Teaching Institute Support Team posters - (Last updated on 18 October 2022)