Training and compliance
The University is committed to promoting a workplace and study environment that is compliant with its legal obligations. The Legal Office can:
- assist staff and students to become aware of and understand key legal and procedural responsibilities; and
- provide guidance on fulfilling these responsibilities in practice.
Training is offered on:
- Freedom of Information
- Information Privacy
- Protected Disclosures
- Competition and Consumer Law
- The Role of the Victorian Ombudsman
- Student Grievance Procedure
- Staff Grievance Procedure
- Bullying Prevention and Management Procedure
The Legal Office may also provide tailored training on request in specific areas such as intellectual property.