Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah
|Name||Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah|
|Position title||Senior Lecturer|
- Future Power Grids (i.e. Renewable energy integration, wide-area control).
- Asynchronous Grid Connection through VSC-HVDC.
- Power System Stability and Dynamics.
- Application of Data Mining in Power System.
- Application of Control Theory in Power System.
- Distribution System Energy Management and low carbon energy system.
Dr Rakibuzzaman Shah, senior lecturer in Smart Power Systems Engineering within the Institute of Innovation, Science and Sustainability at Federation University Australia (FedUni Australia). Prior to join FedUni Australia, He has worked with the University of Manchester, the University of Queensland, and Central Queensland University. Dr. Shah has experience working at, and consulting with, DNOs and TSOs on individual projects and collaborative work on a large number of projects (EPSRC project on Multi-terminal HVDC, Scottish and Southern Energy Multi-infeed HVDC) - primarily on the dynamic impact of integrating new technologies and power electronics into large systems. He is an active member of the IEEE and CIGRE and regularly review papers for conferences and leading academic journals. He has more than 60 international publications and have spoken at the leading power system conferences around the world. He served as committee member and session chair in several international conferences.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia, 2014.
- M. Eng in Energy, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2009.
- B.Sc Eng in Electrical Engineering, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh, 2005.
- Dynamics and Control
- Power System Analysis
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- Microgrid and Energy Storages
- IoT in Smart Energy System