How we can help you

We are here to help you navigate your way around University legislation, policies and procedures.

We can:

  • Provide information about your rights and responsibilities at University
  • Clarify important timelines
  • Answer your questions about:
    • your academic progress
    • special consideration
    • appeals
    • student discipline matters
    • student complaints/grievances
    • bullying or harassment
  • Discuss your options for resolving your concerns
  • Speak to staff members on your behalf
  • Help you to understand communication (emails and letters) from the University
  • Help you to write letters and prepare for interviews and hearings
  • Attend meetings with you
  • Assist if you think the University has made an error or you have been treated unfairly
  • Find you the right person to speak to
  • Refer you to other services