Critical incident 28/07/21
Victorian campuses are closed until 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July Click here for more information.


If you have a complaint, concern or enquiry about the way something is going, most issues can be dealt with by making an appointment to talk to the person who can solve your problem, for example, your lecturer. It is very important that you keep a record of everything that's being discussed. Student Advocacy can help you prepare for a meeting or go to a meeting with you.

If this approach doesn't work then more formal steps can be taken via Student complaint.

It can be a bit daunting thinking about these steps so don't go it alone.

For further advice and support: Contact us