Critical incident 17/10/21
Berwick campus is closed under current Victorian Government lockdown restrictions. Click here for more information.

Fee schedules

Domestic students

You are a domestic student if you're an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian humanitarian visa holder. The tuition fees you pay will depend on whether you have a Commonwealth supported or a full-fee paying place.

Commonwealth supported place

A Commonwealth supported place (CSP) is subsidised by the Australian Government and is available to eligible domestic students. For further information on eligibility and details on how to calculate your student contribution amount please visit our Commonwealth supported place page.

2021 Student Contribution Amounts (PDF, 118.02 KB)

2022 Student Contribution Amounts (PDF, 111.95 KB)

2021 subject information

Fee-paying place

Visit our domestic student fees page for further information.

2021 Higher Education Domestic Postgraduate Tuition Fees (PDF, 363.64 KB)

International students

You are an international student if you are a temporary resident of Australia or a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. Visit our international student fees page for further information.

2021 Higher Education International Tuition Fees (PDF, 145.25 KB)

2022 Higher Education International Tuition Fees (PDF, 240.59 KB)

Previous year fees