2018 Fee Schedules

The information provided is not current and is for reference only. 
Please refer to study.federation.edu.au for the latest unit offerings and information.

Higher education

Domestic students

You are a domestic student if you're an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian humanitarian visa holder. The tuition fees you pay will depend on whether you have a Commonwealth supported or a fee-paying place.

Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)

A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government and is available to eligible domestic students. To find out more about eligibility and how to calculate your student contribution amount visit our CSP page.

Full Fee-paying Place (FFP)

A domestic full fee-paying place is not subsidised by the Australian Government. Students enrolled in these places are required to pay the full cost of their unit. The tuition fees you pay will depend on your  and the year in which you commence that .

International students

You are an international student if you are a temporary resident of Australia or a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. The tuition fees you pay will depend on your  and the year in which you commence that .

Vocational education and training (TAFE)

Domestic students

Your Vocational education and training (VET) tuition fees will vary depending on the unit and your eligibility for government subsidised training. Tuition fee are calculated by multiplying the total enrolled hours by the hourly rate for the relevant unit. For further information view the TAFE Indicative Fees, which include government-subsidised, full-fee paying rates and material fees.

Prior year fees