My eCAF email/s and passkey/s were sent to the wrong email address
Your eCAF email/s will be sent to the email address you used when submitting your application. This will be listed as the 'Home' email address in myStudentCentre. If you have changed emails since submitting your application you will need to update your email in myStudentCentre, and then request a new eCAF email be generated.
Update your 'Home' email address
- Login to myStudentCentre using your Student ID and password.
- From the homepage click the 'Personal Information' tile and select 'Contact Details' from the menu.
- Change your 'Home' email using the instructions here
Request a new eCAF email/s via our Enquiry and Application Portal.
- Go to the Enquiry and Application Portal and Submit a Question.
- Select Category 'Fees & Charges', Sub-category 'Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF)'
- Detail your request for new eCAF email/s to be generated
- Click 'Submit your question'.
Our team will trigger the eCAF system to regenerate your email/s, including a new unique passkey. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Safe/Recognised Sender once your request is submitted so that you receive the regenerated email/s. We'll also let you know and close your enquiry when your request is processed.