What is eVALUate?
eVALUate is an online survey used for collecting Student Evaluations of Learning and Teaching (SELT), and is also called the Learner Questionnaire (LQ) for TAFE.
- Students should check their FedUni student email account regularly.
- Teachers no longer need to request evaluations.
- Data is extracted from Campus Solutions (CS) in week five. Faculties should ensure all information relating to the current semester is entered into CS well before this date.
- Evaluations will only be available during the scheduled times.
- For password inquiries please contact the Service Desk.
Who should participate?
- All higher education on-campus students studying at Ballarat, Wimmera, Berwick, Gippsland, and Brisbane campuses
- Online and flexible delivery students
- PGRS are not required to participate in eVALUate
- All higher education online learning students
- All students studying at partner locations
- TAFE students
When and how
eVALUate will be automatically switched on during week nine of each standard teaching periods for Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland, Berwick, Online & Flexible delivery and, TAFE Partner campuses.
For non-standard teaching periods timelines are modified by the FedUni Survey Team. (China, Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer & Semester 1 & 2 Partner Providers)
eVALUate remains open for 7 weeks for standard teaching periods and 5 weeks for non-standard.
TAFE eVALUate will automatically be switched on towards the end of Term 2.
Students will be notified via an invitation email sent to their FedUni student email address. Students can log in to the FedUni student survey dashboard using their student username and password. For help or to change your password please contact the Service Desk.
Students are then able to complete the eVALUate course survey and eVALUate teaching survey.
The 2020 Schedule for eVALUate surveys is currently under review. Once the schedule has been finalised it will be posted here.
- eVALUate HE questions - Course and teacher (pdf, 69KB)
- Combined Course Request Form (Staff Only)(69KB)
- Partner Provider Prize Draw Request Form (Partners Only) (pdf, 102KB) (Right click, save form as then open with adobe reader)
- How to eVALUate (Students) (pdf, 35KB)
- How to eVALUate (Information for teachers and other staff members) (pdf, 35KB)