What is eVALUate?
eVALUate is an online survey used for collecting Student Evaluations of Learning and Teaching (SELT). SELT Policy and Procedure. And the Learner Questionnaire (LQ) for TAFE.
- FedUni Student Dashboard - log in required
- Students should check their FedUni student email account regularly.
- Teachers no longer need to request evaluations.
- Data is extracted from Campus Solutions (CS) in week five. Faculties should ensure all information relating to the current semester is entered into CS well before this date.
- Evaluations will only be available on student dashboards during the scheduled times.
- For password inquiries please contact the Service Desk.
Who should participate?
- All higher education on-campus students studying at Ballarat, Wimmera, Berwick and Gippsland campuses
- Online and flexible delivery students
- PGRS are not required to participate in eVALUate
- All higher education online learning students
- All students studying at partner locations
- TAFE students
When and how
eVALUate will be automatically switched on during week nine of each standard teaching periods for Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland, Berwick, Online & Flexible delivery and, TAFE Partner campuses.
For non-standard teaching periods timelines are modified by the FedUni Survey Team. (China, Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer & Semester 1 & 2 Partner Providers)
eVALUate remains open for 7 weeks for standard teaching periods and 5 weeks for non-standard.
TAFE eVALUate will automatically be switched on towards the end of Term 2.
Students will be notified via an invitation email sent to their FedUni student email address. Students can log in to the FedUni student survey dashboard using their student username and password. For help or to change your password please contact the Service Desk.
Students are then able to complete the eVALUate course survey and eVALUate teaching survey. Links are also available on Moodle and by QR code on eVALUate posters which are located on notice boards in all Faculties.
|1823 China NH Semester 1||02/01/2019||03/02/2019|
|1827 Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera, Gippsland, Online & Flexible Delivery Summer||28/01/2019||03/03/2019|
|1827 Partner Providers Summer||28/01/2019||03/03/2019|
|1902 Late Summer||28/01/2019||03/03/2019|
|1905 Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera, Gippsland, Online & Flexible Delivery Semester 1||13/05/2019||01/07/2019|
|1905 TAFE Partners Semester 1||13/05/2019||01/07/2019|
|1903 China Partners NH Semester 2||17/06/2019||21/07/2019|
|1907 Partner Providers Semester 1||22/04/2019||26/05/2019|
|1915 Winter Semester||17/06/2019||21/07/2019|
|1917 Partner Providers Semester 2||19/08/2019||22/09/2019|
|1920 Ballarat, Berwick, Wimmera, Gippsland, Online & Flexible Delivery Semester 2||07/10/2019||24/11/2019|
|1920 TAFE Partners Semester 2||07/10/2019||25/11/2019|
|1925 Spring Semester||25/11/2019||29/12/2019|
|1923 China NH Semester 1||16/12/2019||19/01/2019|
|FedUni TAFE 1st Half 2019||29/04/2019||23/06/2019|
|FedUni TAFE 2nd Half 2019||09/09/2019||03/11/2019|
- 2019 HE eVALUate Teacher & Course Coordinator data extraction schedule (pdf, 63KB)
- 2019 Go Live Schedule (pdf.33KB)
- eVALUate HE questions - Course and teacher (pdf, 69KB)
- Combined Course Request Form (Staff Only)(69KB)
- Partner Provider Prize Draw Request Form (Partners Only) (pdf, 102KB) (Right click, save form as then open with adobe reader)
- How to eVALUate (Students) (pdf, 35KB)
- How to eVALUate (Information for teachers and other staff members) (pdf, 35KB)
- FedUni student dashboard login - Once the evaluation has closed student dashboards will be cleared in preparation for the next round
Please check the relevant schedules above for further information regarding 'go live' dates.