What is eVALUate?
eVALUate is an online survey used for collecting Student Evaluations of Learning and Teaching (SELT), and is also called the Learner Questionnaire (LQ) for TAFE.
- Students should check their FedUni student email account regularly.
- Teachers no longer need to request evaluations.
- Data is extracted from Campus Solutions (CS) in week five. Faculties should ensure all information relating to the current semester is entered into CS well before this date.
- Evaluations will only be available during the scheduled times.
- For password inquiries please contact the Service Desk.
Who should participate?
- All higher education on-campus students studying at Ballarat, Wimmera, Berwick, Gippsland, and Brisbane campuses
- Online and flexible delivery students
- PGRS are not required to participate in eVALUate
- All higher education online learning students
- All students studying at partner locations
- TAFE students
When and how
eVALUate will be automatically switched on during week nine of each standard teaching periods for Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland, Berwick, Online & Flexible delivery and, TAFE Partner campuses.
For non-standard teaching periods timelines are modified by the FedUni Survey Team. (China, Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer & Semester 1 & 2 Partner Providers)
eVALUate remains open for 7 weeks for standard teaching periods and 5 weeks for non-standard.
TAFE eVALUate will automatically be switched on towards the end of Term 2.
Students will be notified via an invitation email sent to their FedUni student email address; this invitation will contain a link that students can use to access the survey.
Students are then able to complete the eVALUate course survey and eVALUate teaching survey.
- eVALUate HE questions - Course and teacher (pdf, 69KB)
- Combined Course Request Form (Staff Only)(69KB)
- Partner Provider Prize Draw Request Form (Partners Only) (pdf, 102KB) (Right click, save form as then open with adobe reader)
- How to eVALUate (Students) (pdf, 35KB)
- How to eVALUate (Information for teachers and other staff members) (pdf, 35KB)