The SELT surveys are our Student Evaluations of Learning and Teaching (SELT), surveys for student, and are also called the Learner Questionnaire (LQ) for TAFE.
- Students should check their FedUni student email account regularly.
- Teachers no longer need to request evaluations.
- Data is extracted from Campus Solutions (CS) in week five. Faculties should ensure all information relating to the current semester is entered into CS well before this date.
- Evaluations will only be available during the scheduled times.
Who should participate
- All higher education on-campus students studying at Ballarat, Wimmera, Berwick, Gippsland, and Brisbane campuses
- Online and flexible delivery students
- PGRS are not required to participate in the SELT surveys
- All higher education online learning students
- All students studying at partner locations
- TAFE students
When and how
The SELT surveys will open during week nine of each standard teaching periods for Ballarat, Wimmera, Gippsland, Berwick, online and flexible delivery and, TAFE partner campuses.
For non-standard teaching periods timelines are modified by the FedUni Survey Team. (China, Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer and Semester 1 and 2 Partner Providers)
The SELT surveys remain open for 7 weeks for standard teaching periods and 5 weeks for non-standard.
TAFE SELT surveys/the LQ will automatically be switched on towards the end of Term 2.
Students will be notified via an invitation email sent to their FedUni student email address; this invitation will contain a link that students can use to access the survey.
Students are then able to complete the SELT course survey and SELT teaching survey.
- SELT survey HE questions - Course and teacher (pdf, 69KB)
- Combined Course Request Form (Staff Only)(69KB)
- Partner Provider Prize Draw Request Form (Partners Only) (pdf, 102KB) (Right click, save form as then open with adobe reader)