Exam period assessment timetables
There are 2 ways to access your personal exam period timetable information, after publication dates.
To your student email address
Via the online portal link (below), with student ID and password
Current semester timetables:
(Teaching Period: 2027)
- If a course appears to be missing from your timetable:
- contact Student HQ on 1800 333 864 to confirm your enrolment, and/or;
- speak with your Course Coordinator/Lecturer to confirm the assessment requirements for that unit.
- Off-campus (ODL) enrolled students may have additional responsibilities to their off-campus centres, read over your personal timetable carefully and clarify any details you are unsure of prior to your exams.
- Students who have practical assessments should refer to course coordinators for individual time slots.
- Any changes made to assessment arrangements after final timetable publication will be advised via email.
- Exam period timetables are generally based on current enrolment at the preceding census date.
Directly clashing assessments affecting your personal timetable, or difficulties in accessing your exam period timetable should be reported using the enquiry portal (FRED)