There are 2 ways to access your personal exam timetable information, after exam timetable publication dates.
To your student email address
Via the online portal link (below), with student ID and password
Currently available timetables:
(Teaching Period: 1927)
- Draft timetables are subject to change until final timetable publication dates.
- If an exam appears to be missing from your timetable:
- contact Student HQ on 1800 333 864 to confirm your enrolment, and/or;
- speak with your Course Coordinator/Lecturer to confirm the assessment requirements for that unit.
- Off-campus (ODL) enrolled students may have additional responsibilities to their off-campus centres, read over your personal timetable carefully and clarify any details you are unsure of prior to your exams.
- Students who have practical exams should refer to course coordinators for individual time slots
- Any changes made to exam arrangements after final timetable publication will be advised via email.
- All information received via email will supersede any general information published online.
- Exam timetables are generally based on current enrolment at the preceding census date.
Directly clashing exams affecting your personal timetable, or difficulties in accessing your exam timetable should be reported to email@example.com