Credit card expense management
The University is currently in the process of rolling out a new online travel booking and expense management system (Concur). The Concur system will replace the current FlexiPurchase system as the University’s means to manage purchasing card transactions, whether travel related or for routine purchases.
- 21 November 2016 – last day for card transactions into FlexiPurchase. FlexiPurchase will still be accessible after this date for coding and approvals processes. Normal deadlines will still apply for the processing of these transactions.
- 22 November 2016 – NAB purchasing card transactions will begin to feed into Concur.
- 22 November 2016 – Webinar training for using Concur to manage card transactions is being delivered. The webinar will be conducted from 10am to 11am and is also being recorded for staff members unable to access / participate.
For outstanding credit card transactions:
- FlexiPurchase transactions will be processed as normal for the month of November.
Adding a delegate to your Concur profile
You can nominate a delegate within Concur to manage your credit card expenses on your behalf.
Policy and procedures
Purchasing card holders are expected to be familiar with the following:
- Purchasing card policy
- Purchasing card procedure
- Delegations - contract, financial, staffing and tender policy
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
Apply for a FedUni purchase card
Please obtain an application form from:
Edith Figueira, Card Administrator
Phone: (03) 5327 9235 or email: email@example.com
Applications must be completed in full, approved by the Certifying Officer and returned to the Card Administrator for approval by the Accountable Officer.