Guidelines for Student Room Bookings
Federation University Arts Academy students are provided with after-hours access via their swipe cards to the following spaces at specific times.
Student Computer Lab (L Building): 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except for the university shutdown period over Christmas/New Year)
Visual Art and Communication Design Studios/Spaces: Monday to Thursday 7am – 10pm, Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays 9am – 6pm, Sundays 12pm – 10pm.
Designated Performing Arts Spaces: Monday to Thursday 7am – 10pm, Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays 9am – 6pm, Sundays 12pm – 10pm.
The designated performing arts spaces for after-hours access are:
S201 - Movement Studio 1 (not available during productions in HMST)
L201 - “Heaven”
F001 – Masterfood Studio
P109 – Blackbox (not available during productions)
- Bookings cannot be made prior to Orientation Week
- Bookings are limited to 2 hours per booking
- For equity reasons students cannot book spaces in advance for multiple weeks (ie: you cannot book a room for all semester)
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- All bookings for weekend access must be made by 4pm on the Thursday prior (no bookings will be accepted after 4pm on Thursdays)
- There must be a minimum of 2 people in a space after hours for OHS reasons