Former L.F.J. Hillman Recreation Building
The Hillman Recreation Building was funded by Ballarat School of Mines (SMB) via a public appeal, private income and a bank loan. Stage 1 was completed in 1984, and was built on the site of the former Ballarat Girls' Technical School.
The building was demolished in late 2005.
L.F.J.Hillman Recreation Building, c1985. (Cat.No.1020)
L.F.J.Hillman Recreation Building Interior under construction, c1984. (Cat.No.1020.2)
Lindsay F.J.Hillman. (Cat.No.0471)
Signing papers for the construction of the Hillman Recreation Building, 1982. (Cat.No.2719)
Back L-R: G. MacGregor, G.H. Beanland (SMB Principal), Graeme Hewitt.
Front L-R: ? , ? , Lindsay Hillman, K. Flecknoe (SMB Council President)