Federation University Australia Global Innovator Scholarship
Federation University Australia is pleased to offer a Global Innovator Scholarship to international students who commence in a Federation University program in 2023.
The Federation University Australia Global Innovator Scholarship is equivalent to 20% of the annual tuition fees of an undergraduate or postgraduate program and is offered as a tuition fee discount.
The scholarship is applied for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2023
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
Applicants are automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for a program at Federation University Australia or at an onshore Partner Provider location. There is no need for a separate application.
Applicants must commence the program in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2023.
Accepting the scholarship
On accepting the offer into the program, acceptance of the scholarship is automatic.
As a recipient of the scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Federation University Australia or at an onshore Partner Provider location.
- Applicants are required to pay fees due in advance as outlined in the official International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, including Overseas Student Health Cover.
- The scholarship is payable as a 20% fee reduction on the full tuition fee for each course and will be calculated on the basis of the number of courses enrolled in during each semester.
- To continue receiving the scholarship into the second and future semesters, awardees must maintain their enrolment with the University, at the study location specified in their offer letter. If an awardee is approved compassionate or compelling leave from studies for a semester, the scholarship will be reinstated on their return to study.
- The scholarship is non-refundable and may not be transferred to a cash amount.
- If an awardee withdraws from a course of study after the applicable semester Census date, they will be able to retain the scholarship provided they continue to meet the scholarship conditions.
- If an awardee withdraws from the program, they will forfeit the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred into commencement in a future calendar year.