Enrol - New students
Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your classes for 2017 from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
|Enrolments open now for Semester 2, 2017.||Your program co-ordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol|
After you've accepted your offer, you can enrol online wherever you are. Just follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment checklist is located in theTo Do List section situated on the right hand side of your my Student Centre homepage.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your checklist, view our Enrolment Checklist video (right) or download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Higher education students) (PDF, 954KB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (TAFE students) (PDF, 1098KB)
Your Enrolment Checklist must be completed before you can enrol in to your classes.
Locate your program structure via your faculty and campus below:
(NOTE: Your faculty, campus and program title are outlined in your letter of offer.)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Arts and Education
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Once you have accepted your offer and completed your enrolment checklist you will have access to enrol in to your courses / classes online:
View our Enrolment Tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
Once you have completed the enrolment process view you timetable to ensure that your enrolment is complete and correct:
- Off-campus and online students can confirm their enrolment by clicking on the Academic tabs in my Student Centre.
- TAFE students will be provided with a timetable and a copy of their training plan by their program coordinator.
On-campus enrolment assistance
If you're having trouble enrolling online and you require some hands on assistance, you can arrange a one-on-one appointment with one of our friendly student experience staff.
To arrange for a face-to-face or an over-the-phone appointment, please phone 1800 333 864 or visit Student HQ on campus.