Learning and teaching support
Contact your Faculty Liaison Librarian as you plan your course. Our Librarians are guided by the SCONUL Information Literacy Framework recognising that individuals take different paths and learn different skills at different times in becoming information and digitally literate.
As educators, and in collaboration with you, we contribute to building graduate attributes, and will:
- Work with you to deliver Library skills sessions linked to assessment tasks;
- Deliver discipline-specific and database research sessions;
- Conduct EndNote and Referencing classes in your lectures and tutorials;
- Collaborate with our Learning Skills Advisers to deliver targeted sessions addressing academic and research skills;
- Develop a scaffolded approach to build research skills over the life-cycle of the student.
As resource and information specialists, we can assist you with:
- Identifying new materials to purchase;
- Sourcing relevant online materials for your course;
- Linking to Library materials in Moodle by creating stable links;
- Managing your eReadings through digitisation of text and complying with Copyright
Or make an appointment with your faculty Liaison Librarian here.