Learning and teaching support
Contact your School Liaison Librarian as you plan your course. We will work with you to develop and deliver relevant Library skills sessions and explore new options for resources to support your curriculum.
We are guided by the Federation University’ Graduate Attributes Framework and the SCONUL Information Literacy Framework. By providing a range of scholarly sources from differing perspectives, both local and global, we can enrich our students’ learning environment, and offer a broad educational experience for our students.
We can partner with you to:
- Develop and deliver Library skills sessions designed to build information literacy and academic integrity, and work with you to develop a scaffolded approach to build research skills
- Deliver discipline-specific database and research sessions designed to support your students’ ability to convey information and ideas from scholarly sources
- Conduct EndNote and Referencing classes in your lectures and tutorials to help support students’ capabilities to meet academic integrity requirements
- Collaborate with Learning Skills Advisers to deliver sessions addressing academic and research skills
As resource and information specialists we can also assist you with:
- Sourcing relevant online materials for your course, including eBook chapters and e-textbooks, online journal articles, streamed multimedia resources, bespoke learning objects and Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Purchasing new materials to support your curriculum
- Linking to Library materials in Moodle by creating stable links
- Managing your Course Readings lists