Library - 15-minute webinars on library resources for academic staff, 16 -20 NovemberPosted: Monday 2 November 2020
The Liaison Librarians are presenting a series of 15-minute sessions on library resources to assist you in your preparation for teaching for 2021.
Please select the sessions you would like to attend using this link. A calendar invitation will be sent to you with additional details.
The sessions will cover:
- Subject Guides - See and learn how your Library Subject Guide can be tailored to host further learning materials for your students and support your Moodle content
- MyLibrary! app - Search, reserve, renew from the comfort of your own phone
- Australian Standards – How to find and download Australian Standards
- InfoRMIT - Australian material – What information is available via InfoRMIT
- FedCite for Referencing - An overview of key features and examples of how content can be tailored to support your students
- Streaming Video Databases - A look at some of the key streaming (video) databases available and how to use them. E.g. ClickView, Kanopy
- ProQuest e-Books - Maximising the features of ProQuest
- Finding News - Discover how to find local, national and international news content via the library
- Searching using EBSCO Thesaurus - What do “explode” and “focus” do?
- TAFE Computer Skills Classes - Do your students need to get their introductory university computer skills up to speed? See what we’re doing for TAFE students, and book your class in now.
- SAGE Research Methods - How to find information about research methods to support both your own research and your HDRs
Team Leader, Library Learning Services