Gartner presentation 15 November - Change of timePosted: Sunday 12 November 2017
Please note the change of time for this event
The Library is pleased to host a Gartner presentation to all interested staff by Jani Rundall, Executive Director Higher Education, Gartner.
Gartner is “the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for clients to make the right decisions, every day”.
For researchers and academic staff
- Plan courses that are relevant and innovative for business and IT
- Offer materials that can complement lectures and seminars
- Benchmark and appraise commercial opportunities related to research
- Access data and information to substantiate the evidence in research
- Use a common business language
- Leverage expert opinion when drafting dissertations and research papers
- Gain exposure to real-life business case studies, trends and expert opinions
- Enhance practical understanding of how organisations have re-engineered their processes to increase revenues, reduce costs and increased market share
- Understand and keep up to date on technologies and tools available
- Obtain validation and research for dissertations
- Discover how organisations improve operational effectiveness
- Easily find and download documents that enhance insight and understanding of subjects and courses
FedUni staff and students can access Gartner online with the usual FedUni username and password and by selecting Gartner from the Library’s databases list: A-Z Databses: G
Date: Wednesday 15 November
Time: 1.30 pm
Venue: Mt Helen Library, Ground Floor, Library Skills Room 2
Presenter: Jani Rundall, Executive Director, Gartner Australasia Pty Ltd.
Please RSVP to Clare Duffy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liaison Librarian (Partner Support)
03 5327 9276