Learning Management System (Moodle)
Moodle is the official learning management system for Federation University Australia.
To access Moodle from the FedUni homepage, scroll down to the footer at the bottom and select "Moodle"
- Your Federation University username and password can be used to access Moodle.
- Once logged in, your available courses will be displayed on the your Moodle dashboard.
- Edit your profile
- Using the dashboard
- Post to a forum
- Submit an assignment
- Unsubscribe from a forum
- Reduce emails from Moodle
If you need further Moodle support please complete the following steps:
- Discuss your query with your lecturer or course coordinator
- Call or email the ASK desk
- Log a Service Desk job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic literacy information and self-paced learning exercises
FedUni has a fully online Academic Integrity Module. The module contains information on what constitutes plagiarism, general referencing requirements and APA Referencing. Login and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Need some advice on writing and study skills? Just ASK.
The ASK service is run by Student Academic Leaders (SALs) who have demonstrated abilities in academic writing, research and general all around awesome-ness. Get in touch and find out how we can help.