The Craft of Writing (HENAE6115)
This course teachers students about understanding genre, hybrid texts, social processes and products. Students will learn to read like a writer, noticing authors' craft, linguistic features and devices balancing authorial and secretarial aspects of writing. Using mentor texts in the genre teaching and learning cycle 'Teaching writers not writing'.
Single subject short-course cost: $795
Program code: XC01
How to apply
- Navigate to apply.federation.edu.au
- Login/ register if you are a new applicant to Federation University.
- Select semester of commencement (Semester 1 or 2).
- Type the program code that relates to your desired course and click search.
- Select the program and complete application - please include the name of the course you would like to enrol into in the personal statement section.
Note. Each course you want to enrol in will need a separate application.