Reading in the 21st Century (HENAE6014)
- Acquisition of reading skills in the digital era
- Reading and learning from screens, from paper, multimodal and hybrid texts
- Deep vs shallow processing when reading digital text
- Executive control and digital reading comprehension skills.
Single subject short-course cost: $795
Program code: XC01
How to apply
- Navigate to apply.federation.edu.au
- Login/ register if you are a new applicant to Federation University.
- Select semester of commencement (Semester 1 or 2).
- Type the program code that relates to your desired course and click search.
- Select the program and complete application - please include the name of the course you would like to enrol into in the personal statement section.
Note. Each course you want to enrol in will need a separate application.