Outdoor Education: Senior Curriculum Studies (HENAE6003)
In this course teachers develop capacity to teach outdoor education within senior secondary settings. They develop knowledge of senior outdoor education curriculum, and pedagogical approaches to support the delivery of VCE Outdoor and Environmental Studies and other senior outdoor education curriculum. Teachers consider the role, nature and place of assessment tasks within these contexts and develop skills in the development and implementation of assessment in line with relent state policy. They develop skills in the use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to enhance student learning and engagement.
Single subject short-course cost: $795
Program code: XC01
How to apply
- Navigate to apply.federation.edu.au
- Login/ register if you are a new applicant to Federation University.
- Select semester of commencement (Semester 1 or 2).
- Type the program code that relates to your desired course and click search.
- Select the program and complete application - please include the name of the course you would like to enrol into in the personal statement section.
Note. Each course you want to enrol in will need a separate application.