Marketing and Communications
Submit Marketing Request Form to initiate assistance for Schools activities.
The key objectives of the Marketing and Communications team is to generate awareness of the University and our offerings, with the aim of converting a prospective student into an applicant.
Requests that fall outside these objectives may be referred to another area for actioning
Key responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications team include:
- Marketing campaigns / Program advertising
- Targeted recruitment events/expo - including careers expos and Tertiary Information Service (TIS)
- On campus events - including Open Day, Discovery Day, Experience Day, Information Day
- Secondary school activities - Campus tours, school visits, Experience Days, VCE Study Skills Days, VCE Guest Lectures
- FedUni Student Ambassador Program
- Internal Publications - online and print Course Guides, Career Booklets, Program Flyers/Leaflets, Year 10 Guide
- External publications - including VTAC and ACIR (Good Uni Guide etc)
- Promotional items - for specific student recruitment activities
- Liaison with careers advisors networks and secondary schools
All student recruitment related marketing should be generated by/or approved by the Marketing and Communications (M&C) team.
Student recruitment marketing may include - but is not limited to: publications (Course Guide, brochures etc); events, information sessions, advertising, online publications, promotional materials and website requests (homepage, future students and events pages).
We will work with you in order to complete your request in a timely manner – to facilitate this we require that you complete the Marketing Request Form – which provides our team with the basic information we require in order to get your request under way.
All requests submitted via the Marketing Request Form must have approval from the appropriate person/s with the Faculty. Financial approval is also required prior to commencement of any requests if there are costs involved.
If you’re unsure whether your request is outside of our key objective of generating applications for all on-campus FedUni programs, please visit our FAQs link above.
Please contact the Marketing and Communications team for guidance.
View the Marketing and Communications Staff Contact List.
tel: 5327 9565
Online Course Guide was a 12 month project that enabled a complete transformation of the program finder system to a market leading online course guide that offers a truly engaging experience for prospective and current students. The new system has a re-designed front end, browsing capabilities, improved functionality and a single master source of program information. As a result of the change in data source, the processes and roles for maintaining program data have changed.
Refer to the Course Finder updates web page for further information.