Global Professional School

Application for new Confirmation of Enrolment

If you are not able to complete your studies within the expected duration, you will need to apply for a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and may also need to apply for a new student visa.

To apply for a new CoE you must complete the applicable Application for a New Confirmation of Enrolment form below which can also be obtained from the International Student Compliance office or from your current teaching location.

Once you have filled in page 1 of the form, you will need to get the applicable staff member to complete page 2. The applicable department and email to submit your form to can be found at the top of the form.

Once all sections are completed, the form then gets submitted to International Student Compliance for assessment.