Website post or page (general treatment)
Wilcken (2011) claims that jogging can trigger osteoarthritis due to the ...
- Many electronic sources do not provide page numbers, unless they are in PDF format.
- Place direct quotes between single quotation marks ' '.
- If the document does NOT contain page numbers, then use the name of the section and the paragraph number as part of the in-text reference.
'The link between jogging and osteoarthritis in older people has been investigated recently with ...' (Wilcken 2011).
Author Year/Date, Title, (form, if needed) Date viewed, URL
Department of Health and Ageing 2009, Aged care, Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra, viewed 27 December 2009, http://www.yourhealth.gov.au/
Wilcken, H 2011, Does jogging up the risk of knee osteoarthritis?, 27 June, Medical Observer, viewed 31 June 2016, http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/medical-news/does-jogging-up-the-risk-of-knee-osteoarthritis
- Give the name of the person or group who created the content on the post or page.
- Give the year posted or updated.
- Give the title of post/page in italics. If material is non-routine, add description of form.
- Give the specific date of the post or page (as displayed on the individual post or page).
- Give the source sponsor or provider, and location, if supplied. Give URL of post/page (archived URL if available; click date stamp to access) or of home page, whichever is more direct/reliable. Give date viewed even if post/page has a specific date.