Early Offer Program
Finishing high school can be stressful, so give yourself peace of mind with Federation University's Early Offer Program. Not only is an early offer exciting to receive, but knowing that you have already secured a place in a degree means you can head in to exams fully focused.
How to apply
1. Complete the Early Offer application >
Applications for early offers are now open.
- Select the program you are interested in from the drop-down list.
- Check that you will meet the pre-requisites and any additional essential entry requirements.
- Use the same email address that you intend to use in your VTAC application.
2. List Federation in your VTAC preference list, which opened on 1 August.
Most bachelor degrees are available for early offers. View courses accepting early-offer applications. To be eligible for an early offer you must:
- Be a current or a recent domestic Australian year 12 graduate who has not undertaken further study.
- Meet the pre-requisites for the program
- Apply by 5.00pm 12 December 2022
- Apply via VTAC and list the Federation University degree in your preference list.