GPG Scholarships (TAFE)
- Category Foundation
- Location Ballarat
- Annual value $2,000
- Open date 17/01/2022
- Close date 25/03/2022
- Study sector TAFE
- Study level Certificate; Diploma
- Student type Domestic
- Student status Continuing; New / commencing
Additional eligibility criteria
- Priority given to female or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- Preference to students from geographic areas within Berrybank, the South West, Central Highlands and Grampians region
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Engineering - Composites
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology - Electrician
- Diploma of Engineering - Technical
- Able to demonstrate a committment to study and willingness to develop a career within the renewable energy industry
- Scholarships available 5
How to apply
Apply directly through our Scholarships and Grants portal.
Global Power Generation (GPG) is the international energy generation arm of its Spain-based parent company, Naturgy Group, a pioneering multinational group in gas and electricity integration, operating in more than 20 countries. GPG has accumulated extensive experience developing over 4GW of power generation projects in 9 countries and currently employs around 520 people across the world.
Global Power Generation Australia (GPGA) is the Australian subsidiary of GPG. As one of the top independent power producers in Australia, GPG Australia has a long-term owner vision and ambitious renewable energy growth objectives. The company is committed to contributing to Australia’s renewable energy transition through the development of a portfolio of renewable assets across the country in a sustainable way with the local communities.