Australian Carbon Innovations Scholarships
- Category Foundation
- Location Gippsland
- Annual value $7,000
- Open date 28/10/2022
- Close date 03/03/2023
- Study sector Higher education
- Study level Bachelor
- Student type Domestic
- Student status New / commencing
Additional eligibility criteria
- Undertaking undergraduate engineering studies
- Must reside in the Gippsland region
- Strong preference to the electrical discipline, followed by the mechanical discipline and then civil.
- Scholarships available 8
How to apply
Apply directly through our Scholarships and Grants portal.
About Australian Carbon Innovation
Australian Carbon Innovation (ACI) is a not-for-profit company with a mandate to co-invest with stakeholders in carbon innovation, hydrogen utilisation and emissions reduction technologies.
- ACI funds and facilitates strategic investments in carbon-based products and process development R&D, providing a guiding hand to the development of new low-emission industries based on abundant but undervalued Australian carbon resources. Funding is sourced from industry, research organisations and governments, and professionally managed as a project portfolio.
- ACI's mission is to actively support the creation and development of new opportunities in low-emissions carbon-based products and industries, based on upgrading undervalued but abundant carbon resources.
- ACI facilitates, negotiates and manages shared research and development activities between industry, research and government stakeholders.
- The ACI team has a proven record of success in the strategic portfolio management of lignite R&D, drawing upon guidance from independent experts. ACI actively manages the development of new high-tech manufacturing technologies for the carbon products of the future.
- ACI focuses strongly on skills development and the expansion of training opportunities to secure the scientific, engineering and trades expertise needed to develop new low-emissions, high value carbon technologies.