Eligibility: Candidates who have successfully passed their confirmation milestone by 1 April 2022.
Guidelines for submitting an oral presentation abstract (please access abstract template and example abstract from downloads below):
- Abstract word limit (200 words)
- Abstract title word limit (12 words)
- Abstract must be on approved FedUni template (access template from downloads below)
- All supervisors must be listed on abstract (include title)
- Abstract must be submitted in word format not pdf format
- Abstract must be approved and signed off by your principal supervisor (please ensure that the approval form is on a separate page to your abstract)
- A clear digital passport size photo of your face (jpeg) must also be submitted with your abstract
- Closing date for abstracts is Friday 3 June
- Abstract along with your supervisor's approval form and photo must be emailed to: email@example.com
Guidelines for submitting an oral presentation PowerPoint:
- PowerPoint must be on approved FedUni PowerPoint template (access template from downloads below)
- Ensure that you download the guidelines below before preparing your slides
- The total time allocated for a presentation is 15 minutes. Your talk must be a maximum of 10 minutes in length, which will leave time for audience participation.
- The general rule of thumb, for a presentation where you will be “speaking to the slide” is that you should have no more than 1 slide per minute. Therefore, for a 10 minute presentation, you should have about 10 slides (including the title slide and end slide).
- The Session Chair will introduce you and then start a 10 minute timer. Once the sound of the alarm goes the Session Chair will ask you to stop presenting (going overtime may affect your overall score and feedback).
- PowerPoints must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for PowerPoints is Friday 8 July