Study area: Health and Physical Education
Location: Gippsland Campus, Room 2S-216
Phone: 5122 6411
Bachelor of Health and Physical Education – Federation University - 2019
- Bachelor of Secondary (Health and Physical Education)
- Health and Lifestyle (EDHPE 1002)
- Perspectives on Heath, Outdoor and Physical Education (EDHPE 1003)
- HPE Curriculum Studies III (Senior Years) (EDHPE 3001)
- Population and Global Health Perspectives (EDHPE 4002)
Anna is an early career researcher and teacher in Health and Physical Education (HPE). She is located at the Gippsland Campus in the Institute of Education, Arts and Community at Federation University Australia.
Anna is passionate about providing opportunities for students in regional Australia to access quality education. Before joining the team at Federation University, Anna worked as a HPE teacher in a rural secondary school in Gippsland. This role piqued her interest in inclusive education and effective practice for physical education teaching. In her teaching role, Anna mentored some of Federation University’s Health and Physical Educations pre-service teachers, some of whom are in the courses that she is lecturing. Anna is a previous student at Federation University Australia, completing her Bachelor of Health and Physical Education in 2019 and receiving an ACHPER Victoria award for Most Outstanding Graduating Student.
Anna is looking forward to extending her knowledge and understanding in the Health and Physical Education field.
- Instructional models used in HPE
- Supporting student agency in HPE