We provide leadership in quality and regulatory compliance through a service orientated approach to the University staff and associates in accordance with the University's Quality Framework.
In collaboration with stakeholders:
- We facilitate regulatory compliance and continuous improvement by interpretation review, dissemination and communication of relevant information.
- We monitor quality and compliance through internal and external audits.
- We offer training and support services through direct contact, professional development sessions, information guides and online tools.
- We contribute to the governance of the University through committee participation and input into institutional policy development.
- We maintain documentation relevant to regulatory compliance and quality to ensure currency of information through Policy Central and the Quality website.