Follow us and hear the voices of the Federation Generation #FedUni
We've got it going on Facebook!
Check out news, events, successes and celebrations on our official page:
Federation University Australia
And make sure you connect with our other pages to find out more about our campus life, student resources, and much, much more.
- Aboriginal Education Centre
- Industry Placement Program
- International students
- Student Futures
- Alumni Association
- Alumni - Hong Kong Chapter
- BUZZ - Business Students Society
- Events & Clubs (Ballarat)
- Golden Key
- Indian Students Association
- Student Leadership
- Student Senate
- Sport & Recreation
- UniSports Ballarat EMERGENCY INFORMATION
- During an emergency or critical incident, please follow @FedUniAustralia and your campus page (listed above) for information.
Love to tweet?
And don't forget to hashtag #FedUni so we can follow you too!
- Chancellor, Paul Hemming
- Vice-Chancellor, David Battersby
- DVC Engagement, Todd Walker
- DVC Research, Frank Stagnitti
- DVC Learning & Quality, Marcia Devlin
- DVC Student Support & Services, Darren Holland
- Head of Ballarat Campuses, Sam Henson
- Head of Gippsland Campus, Harry Ballis
- Head of Wimmera Campus, Geoffrey Lord
During an emergency or critical incident, please follow @FedUniAustralia and your campus page on Facebook for information.
FedUni is now on Snapchat!
Photograph our Snapchat icon to start follow us (or find us under 'FedUni')
During an emergency or critical incident, please follow @FedUniAustralia and your Campus Page on Facebook for information.
Know your rights, and responsibilities
The use of social media by University staff and students is encouraged for the purposes of learning, engaging, connecting and collaborating.
Guidelines for the use of social media have been created to assist staff and students to utilise social media in a responsible manner.
You can watch the Using Social Media at FedUni video below (4:00 mins).
The use of social media by the University community is growing rapidly - because it is a great way to encourage learning, engagement, connecting and collaborating.
Ensure your area is represented
If you've got a great piece of news please submit a Content form (below).
Getting skilled-up using the resources below, and attend drop-in sessions (last Tuesday of each month, Mt Helen IT Lab in the Library)
And if you still have questions - or don't know where to start - just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to post something on social media?
New social media accounts must be approved prior to starting up.
Make sure you have permission to photograph or video.
Image release booklets are available at the Print Centre - to order submit a 'Speciality Job' request.
Just about everything you need to know:
The below presentations were created by Roghan McKerlie and presented at FedUni.
Got a great story for us?
Tell us about it - email email@example.com
Staff please log in through the Staff information tab above.