Financial support

Our University services remain open and available during the COVID-19 outbreak, but have transitioned to phone and online. All appointments with our staff will continue as usual, however will be held by phone.

If you require financial support as a result of COVID-19, click here to find out about the University's Support Scheme.

The Student Financial Support Officer can assist with:

  • creating a budget
  • information and options
  • referral to other services.

Eligible students can access:

  • student loans
  • emergency aid
  • student grants.

Issues with Centrelink/tenancy/debt? Student Advisory can refer you to a legal service in your area.

Online assistance

The Student Financial Assistance Moodle page offers hints, tips, and useful information on managing your finances, and is a fantastic resource for students who would like to improve their financial literacy.

Students studying at partner providers

Students studying at partner provider campuses should contact student supports on their campus for financial assistance.