Student ID card
Your student ID card is your key to the University's services and facilities. Presentation of a student ID card allows you to:
- sit examinations
- borrow from the Library (you can still access Library services online without an ID card; contact the Library for more information!)
- use University photocopiers/printers (once loaded with credit)
- access computer labs after hours.
You are provided with an initial student ID card at no cost. You can order your first ID card online using Federation University's CaptureMe Portal.
Once you have uploaded your photo, your ID card will be processed within 48 hours.
- If you’re studying at Berwick, Mt Helen or Gippsland, you can collect your ID card from the Library InfoPoint.
- If you're studying at Horsham or SMB, you can collect your ID card from Student HQ.
- Online students will have their ID card posted to them.
- If you are studying through a partner provider, your Student ID card will be sent directly to the relevant partner for distribution.
If your card is lost or damaged, you can get a replacement card at a cost of $10.00. Replacement cards can be requested from your Library InfoPoint (Berwick, Mt Helen or Gippsland) or Student HQ (Horsham or SMB).
If you locate your original student ID card at a later date, destroy it.