The benefits of staying with us include:
- Success: Proven transition programs assisting students to settle in to university life
- Friends: Develop life-long friendships and a sense of community
- Safe: 24/7 access to dedicated residential support
- Fun: Planned experiences, activities and instant networks
- Easy: No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Convenient: Residences located on, or close to campus
Living on Residence provides you with the best start to your university experience.
Federation University research shows students who live in residences are more likely to be successful in their studies and transition to university life. #SuccessLivesHere
Applications to Make Campus Your Home in 2021 are now available!
The Fedliving residences offer comfortable, single fully furnished bedrooms. Communal living areas consist of TV/Lounge room and fully equipped kitchens. Laundry facilities are also available at all residences.
- Ballarat residences
- Gippsland residences
- Melbourne (Berwick) residences
- Brisbane Campus
- Short-term accommodation
- Summer holiday and group accommodation
- Fees and charges
Applications for 2021 are now open.
Federation University Australia's research shows student attrition to be considerably lower for students who live with us compared to those who do not. Find out why…
- Federation University Community Pantry
- Success lives here
- A-Z important information
- Compass orientation
- Activities and events
- On-campus online living
- Wayn-Gurr Derrk community gardens
- Res Mag 2019
International students living on campus experience a greater level of support, instant networks and lifelong friendships. A number of services and options are available for international students.
Call, email or visit us to find out more