FedUni Info Day all set for 18 DecemberPosted: Tuesday 5 December 2017
Federation University Australia will host its annual Info Day for prospective students at its Mt Helen, Berwick and Gippsland campuses on Monday, 18 December.
The day will include campus tours and plenty of information on the courses the university has on offer.
“FedUni staff will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have after receiving your ATAR scores,” Professor Andy Smith, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), said.
“The Info Day will give you all the information you need about possible change of preferences and the exciting opportunities we can offer you for your university education, including new High Achievers’ Scholarships for eligible 2017 Year 12 students.”
The Mt Helen Campus Info Day will be from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm in Building S.
The Berwick Campus will be open from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm in Building 901.
The Gippsland Campus will be open from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm in Building 3E.
Detailed information about the following will be available at the campuses on Info Day:
- Degree programs - providing more opportunities to study at university
- Pathways to study - find out about alternative entry and TAFE options
- Course information - get detailed program information and speak with our lecturers
- Application advice - get answers to some of those tricky application questions
- Advice for mature-age students - find out how we can help you transition back into study
- Employment and careers information - find out where your hard work will take you
- Fee advice - find out what assistance options are available to you
- Student accommodation, particularly for those from remote areas
Visit federation.edu.au/infoday for further information.
Senior Advisor, Media and Government Relations
03 5327 9510; 0408 519 674