Apply directly to FedUni
International applications for Semesters 1 and 2, 2016 are now open.
Offshore International applications for Semester 1, 2016 will close on Friday 29 January 2016.
Onshore International applications for Semester 1, 2016 will close on Wednesday 24 February 2016.
Offshore applications will remain open until approximately one month before the program commencement date, subject to places available. However, we recommend you apply as early as possible to allow adequate time for processing. For more information, refer to our Cutoff dates.
Lodging your application
If you are unable to use the Online Application Centre to submit your application, please complete the International Application Form (pdf, 372kb) and send it to email@example.com with all supporting documentation.
Please note: students applying from Pakistan must apply through an Agent. Direct applications from Pakistan will not be processed.
Students who apply through the Online Application Centre will attract a $25 application fee. Students who submit a paper-based application (pdf, 400kb) will attract a $50 application fee. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances, and must be paid upfront for your application to be processed.
The application fee can be waived if you:
- have an eVoucher from an education expo
- are an existing FedUni student applying to change programs
- are sponsored by the government of your home country or another foreign country
- are sponsored by an Australian Federal, State or Territory government
- are sponsored by a Gazetted organisation (Rotary International, Red Cross, Ford Foundation) or other acceptable non-profit organisation
More information on how the application fee works can be found on our International Application Method sheet (pdf, 104kb).
Credit transfer and recognition of prior learning
We welcome students from other recognised institutions and will offer advanced standing or credit for units passed (with satisfactory grades) where those units are deemed equivalent in content and standard to those offered at FedUni. The transfer of credit will allow you to undertake fewer units, thereby reducing the overall number of units needed for your FedUni qualification.
To apply for credit transfer for previous studies, you must:
- Upload certified copies of all your official transcripts or results from your previous studies, plus copies of the subject syllabuses and grading system with your application.
- Formally request credit transfer when you apply.
Eligibility for credit can only be assessed when full documentation has been provided. Credit must be approved in writing before you enrol, otherwise you may not receive the credit. Applicants should not send original documents, as they will not be returned.
- Documents that are not in English need to be officially translated and submitted along with the copies in the original language.
- Supporting documents must be issued by the relevant educational institution, and properly certified as genuine copies.