Apply directly to FedUni
Applications for Semester 2, 2017 have now closed
Offshore and Onshore applications for Semester 1, 2018 are now open
We recommend you apply as early as possible to allow adequate time for processing.
For more information, please refer to our Cutoff dates.
Lodging your application
Please visit our Online Application Centre to submit your application. To help you with the application process, we've prepared an Online application student guide (pdf, 1500kb), which has a lot of useful tips. If you have any questions, please refer to our Frequently asked questions page or contact us
Under certain circumstances - such as current FedUni students or government-sponsored students - we may also be able to accept a paper-based application. Please refer to our International Application Method sheet (pdf, 104kb) for more information. If you come under one of the categories detailed in the International Application Method sheet, please complete the International Application Form (pdf, 368kb) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with all supporting documentation.
Please note: students applying from Pakistan must apply through an Agent. Direct applications from Pakistan will not be processed.
Students who apply through the Online Application Centre will attract a $25 application fee. Students who submit a paper-based application (pdf, 368kb) will attract a $50 application fee. The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances, and must be paid upfront for your application to be processed.
The Online application fee can be waived if you:
- have an eVoucher from an education expo
- are an existing FedUni student applying to change programs
- are sponsored by the government of your home country or another foreign country
- are sponsored by an Australian Federal, State or Territory government
- are sponsored by a Gazetted organisation (Rotary International, Red Cross, Ford Foundation) or other acceptable non-profit organisation
- apply through an Authorised FedUni Agent
More information on how the application fee works can be found on our International Application Method sheet (pdf, 104kb).
Credit transfer and recognition of prior learning
We welcome students from other recognised institutions and will offer advanced standing or credit for units passed (with satisfactory grades) where those units are deemed equivalent in content and standard to those offered at FedUni. The transfer of credit will allow you to undertake fewer units, thereby reducing the overall number of units needed for your FedUni qualification.
To apply for credit transfer for previous studies, you must:
- Upload certified copies of all your official transcripts or results from your previous studies, plus copies of the subject syllabuses and grading system with your application.
- Formally request credit transfer when you apply.
Eligibility for credit can only be assessed when full documentation has been provided. Credit must be approved in writing before you enrol, otherwise you may not receive the credit. Applicants should not send original documents, as they will not be returned.
- Documents that are not in English need to be officially translated and submitted along with the copies in the original language.
- Supporting documents must be issued by the relevant educational institution, and properly certified as genuine copies.