International and CALD student support

Your FedUni experience starts early and our International and CALD support team are with you from before you arrive until after you leave! We are your first point of contact if you're unsure about anything and whatever you need help with, we can point you in the right direction.

We can provide you with advice and information about things like:

- Academic Support- Accommodation- Feelings of isolation
- Personal difficulties- Community resources- Financial support
- Language development- Social and sporting activities- Enrolment/orientation
- Grievances/Appeals- Travel and visas- Referrals to other services

International Students are those who are studying on a temporary student visa (including Exchange/Study Abroad Students).

CALD (Culturally- And Linguistically-Diverse) Students are defined as those who are:
- Studying on a Humanitarian Visa OR
- Migrants/Permanent Residents/Australian Citizens born in a country other than Australia/New Zealand OR
- Speakers of languages other than English as a first language

To ensure you get the most relevant information for your circumstances, please choose one of the options below: