Apply to study at FedUni
The application process varies depending on whether you are a domestic or international applicant. Select from the above options to get more information on the application process.
You are a domestic student if:
- you are an Australian citizen
- you are a New Zealand citizen
- you are an Australian Permanent Resident
- you are the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
If you do not fit into these categories you are considered to be an international student, and you can find all the application information relevant to your needs in the International section of this site.
Some programs also have extra application requirements that you will need to complete as part of your application. Check Program Finder for more information about extra application requirements for your chosen program.
As one of Victoria's 5-star universities*, we offer over 750 programs - from short courses to degrees and beyond. Follow the links below to find out about applying for our programs.
- What can I study? Browse our full catalogue of programs and courses.
- Pathways to higher ed? Turn a TAFE qualification into a higher education degree.
Watch current students from all of our campuses talking about their life experiences since commencing study with us. View our YouTube channel and hear how we are helping our students learn to succeed.
*Source: The Good Universities Guide 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016