Social and educational activities organised during Orientation Week and the early weeks of semester are designed to ensure new students make a smooth transition into university life. Orientation provides you with opportunities to:
- meet the staff and students of the university
- find out information you need to get started as a student
- details about your course
- about the information you need to know to succeed
- the services available to you
- the location of your classes and study.
Our aim is to get you off on the right foot from day one, to meet new people and make new friends.
Mid Year Orientation Week 2014 activities will take place during Monday 21 to Friday 25 July 2014 for both domestic and international students. Click here for further information on the mid-year orientation activities happening at your campus.