Social and educational activities organised during Orientation Week and the early weeks of semester are designed to ensure new students make a smooth transition into university life. Orientation provides you with opportunities to:
- meet the staff and students of the university
- find out information you need to get started as a student
- details about your course
- about the information you need to know to succeed
- the services available to you
- the location of your classes and study.
Our aim is to get you off on the right foot from day one, to meet new people and make new friends.
Are you starting with us for mid-year 2015 intake? Visit our Mid-Year Orientation web page
More information for commencing students is available on the Current Students web page.