How to use my Student Centre (mySC)
my Student Centre (mySC) is an online system which allows you to manage your administrative needs whilst studying at Federation University Australia (FedUni).
Please find below, step-by-step online tutorials and documentation to assist you with performing the following tasks in mySC.
- Accept or decline your offer
- Enrol in mySC
- View your grades
- Update your personal details
- View and print confirmation of your enrolment
- View your unofficial transcript
- View your invoice
- Pay your fees
- View a hold on your account
- View your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)
- Set up a refund profile
If you have any further issues please log a job with the Service Desk or call 5327 9999.