How to apply
How to apply
Year 12 students
- a VCE student
- an interstate VCE student
- a New Zealand applicant
- an International Baccalaureate student
Non-Year 12 applicants
- are a TAFE, VET and/or higher education graduate
- are a private provider student
- have current or previous work experience
- are undertaking a 'gap year'
- are currently a university student
- are a mature age applicant
Apply direct to FedUni
Please go to our Apply direct page for further information.
Applications for postgraduate by research scholarships must be received by 31 October each year for commencement the following year.
For further information on how to apply please go to our Research degrees application page.
- Offshore applications (or onshore where the student does not hold a student visa) typically close five weeks before the semester commencement date.
- Onshore applications (for students who can commence on an existing student visa) close approximately two weeks before the semester commencement date.
- Specific dates, including application, pre-visa screening and offer acceptance are available on our Cutoff dates page
Applicants interested in applying for our TAFE courses should visit our TAFE applications page.
Our short courses require the completion of customised application forms.
Visit the Short courses section of our Course Finder for further information.
Credit for previous studies
Use our Credit search tool to determine whether you might be eligible for credit.
We have a number of alternative entry options which can help you to improve your higher education and/or TAFE prospects with us. We also have other courses to help you gain skills for entry into the workforce.
For further information please go to our Pathways page