Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your classes for 2021 from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
|Enrolments for 2021 open on 19 October 2020.||Your program coordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol.|
After you've accepted your offer, and once enrolments have opened, you can enrol online wherever you are. Just follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment checklist is accessed from your 'my Student Centre' homepage. Select the 'Tasks & Holds' tile and then your 'To Do List' to begin.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your checklist, view our Enrolment Checklist video (right) or download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Higher education students) (PDF, 2.13MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (TAFE students) (PDF, 1.88MB)
Your Enrolment Checklists must be completed before you can enrol into your classes.
Locate your program structure via your School and campus below:
(Note: Your School, campus and program title are outlined in your letter of offer. If you have applied for credit towards your program you will receive alternate enrolment advice once your credit application has been finalised.)
School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences
(previously the School of Science, Engineering and Information Technology)
School of Arts
School of Science, Psychology and Sport
(previously the School of Health and Life Sciences)
School of Health
(previously the School of Nursing and Healthcare Professions)
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Once you have accepted your offer and completed your enrolment checklist you will have access to enrol in to your courses / classes online:
View our Enrolment Tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
If you are having trouble enrolling online, Student HQ is here to help;
- log an enquiry to ask your questions any time
- call us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864), Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- request a video call consultation, and a staff member can step you through the process remotely.
Remember to load your photo into the 'CaptureMe Portal' to create your student ID card.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)