Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your courses from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
2022 enrolments currently open
2023 enrolments will be open from 17 October 2022.
|Your program coordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol.|
After you've accepted your offer, you can enrol online. Follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment checklist is accessed from your 'my Student Centre' homepage. Select the 'Tasks & Holds' tile and then your 'To Do List' to begin.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your checklist, download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Higher education students) (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (TAFE students) (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Offshore International Students) (PDF, 1.8MB)
Your Enrolment Checklists must be completed before you can enrol into your classes.
Note: We're updating our program structures to match our new Institutes and some may be temporarily unavailable. If you need help enrolling you can request a personal study plan through the Enrolment and Application Portal.
Locate your program structure via discipline below. If you have applied for credit towards your program you will receive alternate enrolment advice once your credit application has been finalised.
Institute of Education, Arts and Community
Institute of Health and Wellbeing
Institute of Innovation, Science and Sustainability
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Important note: You can only enrol into courses for which you have met, or are enrolled to meet, the course requirements (i.e. prerequisites, co-requisites, etc).
- course prerequisite, co-requisite and/or exclusion information will be displayed under the 'Course Information' section.
- if you do not meet the course requirements you will not be able to enrol into the class.
- some courses, such as project courses or industry placement courses, also require approval from your School before you can enrol in them. This is noted in the course information section and will list who to contact to obtain approval.
Once you have accepted your offer and completed your enrolment checklist you will have access to enrol in to your courses online:
View our Enrolment Tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
After you enrol, you’ll need to plan your class timetable and allocate to your selected class times in mySchedule.
TAFE students will be provided with a timetable and a copy of their training plan by their program coordinator.
If you are having trouble enrolling online, please see the below FAQs.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)