Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your courses for 2022 from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
|Enrolment is open||Your program coordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol.|
After you've accepted your offer, you can enrol online. Just follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment checklist is accessed from your 'my Student Centre' homepage. Select the 'Tasks & Holds' tile and then your 'To Do List' to begin.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your checklist, download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Higher education students) (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (TAFE students) (PDF, 1.9MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Enrolment Checklist (Offshore International Students) (PDF, 1.8MB)
Your Enrolment Checklists must be completed before you can enrol into your classes.
Before you enrol in your courses, you must submit your COVID-19 vaccination status. All students are required to do this – whether fully vaccinated, medically exempt, or neither fully vaccinated nor medically exempt.
Your vaccination status may impact what you are permitted to enrol in.
Read more about staying COVIDSafe at Federation University.
Locate your program structure via your School and campus below:
(Note: Your School, campus and program title are outlined in your letter of offer. If you have applied for credit towards your program you will receive alternate enrolment advice once your credit application has been finalised.)
School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences
(previously the School of Science, Engineering and Information Technology)
School of Science, Psychology and Sport
(previously the School of Health and Life Sciences)
School of Health
(previously the School of Nursing and Healthcare Professions)
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Important note: You can only enrol into courses for which you have met, or are enrolled to meet, the course requirements (i.e. prerequisites, co-requisites, etc).
- course prerequisite, co-requisite and/or exclusion information will be displayed under the 'Course Information' section.
- if you do not meet the course requirements you will not be able to enrol into the class.
- some courses, such as project courses or industry placement courses, also require approval from your School before you can enrol in them. This is noted in the course information section and will list who to contact to obtain approval.
- if you are fully vaccinated or medically exempt you are permitted to enrol in both on-campus and online courses.
If you are neither fully vaccinated nor medically exempt, you are only permitted to enrol in online courses. If there are no online courses available that meet your program requirements, please contact Student HQ to discuss your options.
Once you have accepted your offer and completed your enrolment checklist you will have access to enrol in to your courses online:
View our Enrolment Tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4MB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
After you enrol, you’ll need to plan your class timetable and allocate to your selected class times in mySchedule.
TAFE students will be provided with a timetable and a copy of their training plan by their program coordinator.
If you are having trouble enrolling online, please see the below FAQs.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)