Online enrolment opening dates
You can enrol into your classes for 2020 from the following dates:
|Higher education students||TAFE students|
|Enrolments for 2020 open on Monday 14 October 2019 and close on Friday 24 January 2020. Avoid the $100 late enrolment charge by enrolling before enrolments close.||Your program coordinator will contact you when you are able to enrol.|
You can do everything you need to do to enrol from wherever you are. Just follow the steps below to get on your way:
Your enrolment check-list is accessed from your my Student Centre homepage. Select the Enrolment Check-list tile to begin.
For step-by-step instructions on how to complete your check-list, view our Enrolment Check-list video (right) or download one of our guides:
- Guide to Completing Your Continuing Enrolment Check-list (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Guide to Completing Your Continuing Enrolment Check-list (TAFE students) (PDF, 1.1MB)
Your Enrolment Check-list must be completed before you can enrol in to your classes.
Locate your program structure via your School and Campus below:
School of Science, Engineering and Information Technology
School of Arts
TAFE students will be provided with a copy of their program structure by their program coordinator.
Important note: You can only enrol into courses for which you have met, or are enrolled to meet, the course requirements (i.e. prerequisites, co-requisites, etc).
Course prerequisites, co-requisites and exclusions
As you select the classes you want to enrol in to for each of your courses in my Student Centre:
- course prerequisite, co-requisite and/or exclusion information will be displayed under the 'Enrolment Information' heading.
- if you have met the course requirements, or are not excluded from enrolling in to the course, enrolment into this class will be permitted.
- if you do not meet the course requirements, or are excluded from enrolling in to the course, an error message will appear and you will not be able to enrol in to the class.
Courses requiring School approval
Some courses, such as project courses or industry placement courses, require approval from your School before you can enrol in them. This will be clearly indicated in the 'Enrolment Information' field and in the error message you receive when you try to enrol in to their classes.
You will need to contact your School to obtain permission to enrol into these type courses.
TAFE students are not required to search and select their courses. All required courses will appear when the enrol button is clicked in ‘My Academic Progress Tracker’.
Once you have completed your enrolment check-list you will have access to enrol in to your courses / classes online:
View our enrolment tutorial video (right) or download our guide to assist you in enrolling online:
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (Higher education students) (PDF, 1.4KB)
- How to Enrol into Classes' guide (TAFE students) (PDF, 865kb)
If you are prevented from enrolling online please contact us on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) to discuss other options available to you.
Once you have completed the enrolment process it is important to check your enrolment details to ensure that they are complete and correct by clicking on the Class Schedule tile on your homepage.
- TAFE students will be provided with a timetable and a copy of their training plan by their program coordinator.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)