Actioning your offer
Congratulations and welcome to Federation University.
To action your offer you must choose one of the below:
If you are planning to defer or decline, please see our Deferring or declining your offer page for further information.
Accepting, deferring or declining your FedUni offer is done via our online student management system - my Student Centre (mySC).
You can log in to this system using the user ID and password provided for you in your offer letter.
If you have difficulties logging in, please contact our Service Desk.
Click on the 'Accept my offer' tile at the bottom of your my Student Centre home page, and select your preferred option.
Note: TAFE program offers do not include the option to defer.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enrol please go to our Enrol - New students web page.
Get yourself started as a new Federation University student:
- apply for scholarships
- find out about student ID cards
- join clubs and sporting groups
- prepare for study with FedReady
- get info on orientation activities
- find out about support and services for students
- check out our ‘Ask FedUni’ knowledge base for the answers to common questions including booklists, mentors, accommodation and much more
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)