Associate/Pending HR online system
Applicants that require Federation University system access i.e. email, network access and other online resources must submit an 'Associate/Pending HR' online application form.
Please read the definitions below to ensure you select the correct form for processing.
An 'associate' is considered to be a person that has association with Federation University however they do/will not occupy a paid employment contract with the University (unpaid person).
an associate can be:
- a contractor (who is paid, but is not on the Federation University employee payroll)
- honorary appointment (i.e. an honorary, adjunct or visiting academic)
- partner staff member, associate or contractor (not a paid employee) or
- other approved association with Federation University requiring system access (not a paid employee).
Pending HR position
A 'pending HR' position should only be selected for a person who will become a paid Federation University employee. This option should only be selected for new staff commencing employment or an existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with Federation University.
A 'pending HR' position is for:
- paid Federation employees only
- new staff commencing employment with Federation University
- existing staff member commencing a new employment contract with Federation University or
- casual and fixed-term appointments.